- Basic Salary Up to £27,000
- OTE £32,000
- Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer
- Monday – Friday 07:30 – 18:00, 1 in 3 Saturdays 07:30 – 13:00
- Chichester, West Sussex
Our Client is a successful and progressive third generation family owned business. In 2020 their turnover was over £600m and they employ over 1000 valued members of staff. They rank #6 in the Sunday Times ‘Top Track 250’, which league tables the UK’s private companies with a turnover of <£650m and <5,000 staff.
Our client has a strong reputation within the market and great reputation within the local area. They have a large a successful service operation and our looking to expand their team to keep up with demand.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £26,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
- To handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Qualify service needs and diagnose vehicle running problems where appropriate.
- Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Accurately maintain the service department loading system in line with workshop capacity.
- Manage the handover and administration of loan vehicles.
- Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Understand and adhere to manufacturer service requirements.
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the business.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Strong organisational Skills
- Ideally experience within the automotive sector
- Experience with Pinnacle is beneficial
- Strong customer service skills
- An understanding of Vehicles and common issues
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.