- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm and Alternate Saturday Mornings worked.
- Salary: up to £34,000 basic (depending on experience) + Bonus opportunity.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Their Vehicle Technicians benefit from manufacture training courses and over the relevant time period, further training and career development so you can ensure you are consistently at the top of your game!
They are actively looking for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join their site based in Colchester and work alongside a team who get on well with each other and are supportive.
Main Duties of a Vehicle Technician will include:
- Carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed.
- Report to the workshop controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
- A professional post apprenticeship time served within an Automotive Workshop.
- Apprenticeship completed – Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics gained and certificates held.
- Full UK Driving Licence, maximum of 3 points.
- Your own set of tools.
- If you are an MOT Tester this is highly desirable but not essential.
Motor trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.