- Starting basic salary up to £28,000 + bonus of extra £6,000.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday with a Saturday morning rota.
- Opportunity to join a National main dealer group who can offer fantastic career progression.
Our client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing work to a industry leading standard. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Typical Duties as a Service Technician include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
- Completing manufacturer training courses to develop your motor trade career!
If you are interested in this Service Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the West Midlands area, please contact Samara Ward at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.