- Based in Orpington, Kent
- Circa £23k Basic Salary
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm + Saturday Morning Rota
Our client, is an Independent Prestige Car Dealership based in the Orpington area of Kent.
The role involves helping the Sales Showroom to operate smoothly, as well as a chance to show off your creative side by being responsible for our merchandise, as well as customer and social media giveaways.
You will receive training on our systems and processes and products. However, suitable candidates must be passionate about marketing and have a good understanding of the digital landscape with proven education to support this.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities of a Trainee Administrator:
- Creation of Pre-Ads and Full Advert specifications
- Check marketing ‘Whiteboard’ for mileage and pricing errors
- Verify cars are displaying properly on key platforms (e.g. Autotrader).
- Remove cars off Whiteboard when marked as Sold or Handed Over
- Work with colleagues in creation of content across the company’s social media.
- Ensure merchandise is up-to-date, relevant, sourced and in stock.
- Provide support to the Progress Chaser to ensure vehicles are Checked In and prepared for Night Time PDI work.
- Provide support to Site Team in order to benefit Marketing & Operation KPIs.
- Develop and maintain appropriate processes related to the role.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience in marketing.
- Computer literate with good internet skills.
- Naturally creative and interested in cars.
If this Junior Assistant Job interests you, and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Orpington, please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.