- Based in Bromley, Kent
- Circa £40k Basic Salary + Bonus
- Candidate ideally 10+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Manager:
- Ensure an effective marketing plan and calendar is in place.
- Monitor website performance and proactively suggest improvements based on data-based evidence and research.
- Maintain the company website with up-to-date content to help increase organic traffic.
- Plan and oversee creation of Social Media content.
- Monitoring of social media inboxes, passing on leads to relevant colleagues.
- Oversee Pay Per Click and Remarketing activity.
- Check work of the Marketing Team and ensure errors or delays in the Whiteboard are investigated and updated.
- Benchmark the organisation against its competitors.
- Work with suppliers to support business goals, assessing return on investment.
- Regularly share Daily, Weekly and Monthly performance statistics.
- Review offline marketing materials (brochures, merchandise, etc.) are appropriately stocked.
- Analysis and presentation of key data to better inform business decision making.
- Work with the Marketing Team to create photoshoots, video productions, content creation and events.
- Extensive, proven digital marketing experience.
- Experience in project and people management.
- Design skills that are suitable for editing all of your content (e.g. Adobe Suite).
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to recognise what to prioritise for the good of the business.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, where you have proven your ability to work in a result and performance-driven workplace.
- Arrive every day with a can-do attitude and a passion to make a difference.
Salary of this Digital Marketing Manager role: £40,000.00 Basic plus bonus.
If this Digital Marketing Manager Job interests you, and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bromley, please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.