- Truck & Bus Dealership
- Basic Salary up to £47,000 + OT/Bonus
- Mon – Fri 06:00 – 15:30 & 14:30 – 00:00
- Saturdays 1 in 2 06:00 – 12:00 Noon
- Gatwick, West Sussex
The Client is one of the largest dealers of their partnered manufacturer, they have been operating in the commercial vehicle sector for nearly 40 years! The group has won a number of awards previously for their standards of customer services. They offer a wide range of transport related services through its Service, Parts and Road Taker specialist services.
They are seeking a Shift Supervisor, with hands-on capabilities looking to increase their responsibilities and develop their career further into managerial positions.
What’s in it for you, the HGV / PCV Shift Supervisor?
- A Basic Salary of up to £47,000
- Opportunities for Overtime
- Working Hours: Mon – Fri 06:00 – 15:30 Followed by 14:30 – 00:00, Saturdays 1 in 2 06:00 – 12:00 Noon
- Supportive Management Structure
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous Manufacturer Training
- Company Pension Scheme
- Overtime rate at time and a half
- Motivating and managing a shifts of Technicians ensuring efficiency & productivity targets are met
- Issuing work to Technicians appropriate to their skill set
- Ensuring repair and service work is carried out to a high standard, monitoring quality
- Ensuring workshop performance targets (GP, Efficiency, Productivity) and customer expectations are met
- Obtaining the correct level of authority to carry out repairs
- Maintaining accurate paperwork in all areas
- Processing job cards in a Formerly manner ensuring daily WIP targets are met
- Liaising with customers and suppliers, dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring staff follow Health & Safety procedures
- To monitor adherence to Health & Safety in the workshop and take an active role in carrying out any improvements/action plans as required.
- Undertaking HGV Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Experienced working on HGVs previously or an in-depth technical knowledge of Commercial Vehicles is advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence – HGV licence is beneficial
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also lead a small team
- Right to work within the UK.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.