- £10,000-£15,000 basic salary with £40,000+ uncapped annual earnings and a company vehicle
- 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with Saturdays 9:00am-3:00pm
- A great and rare opportunity!
Reporting to the Site Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, as a Car Sales Executive you will primarily be required to sell new and used commercial vehicles as well as accessories/add-ons, and finance and insurance related products with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets.
As a Car Sales Executive, you will manage relationships with your customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our client's products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a “customer focused” attitude that leads to customer loyalty and referrals.
Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database are pivotal parts of the role to ensure success.
As a Car Sales Executive, you will also maintain good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work whilst having a thorough knowledge of our client's products.
In order to be eligible for the Car Sales Executive role you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Newcastle Emlyn and it is also essential that you have prior vehicle sales experience to be considered for this particular Car Sales Executive position.
Overall, for this Car Sales Executive role, you will need to have excellent customer service skills, a positive and helpful attitude, be organised with your workload, and have the drive, energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity.
A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential for this Car Sales Executive role.
For your hard work as a New & Used Car Sales Executive, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary between £12-15,000 per annum.
- Uncapped on-target earnings of £40,000+ per annum based on sales performance and customer service scores.
- Personal company vehicle.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer accredited training and development.
- Fantastic opportunity to sell one of the UK's most popular brands.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle Emlyn please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.