We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our Client's Main Dealer in the Chingford area.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our client prides itself on an honest sales and customer retention and positions itself away from the fast-fit centres and their hard sell. Our Client is looking for the right Service Advisor to take pride in their position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £24,000 with an OTE
- Previous Experience is Essential!
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
- Communicates with customers about vehicle problems, insurance questions, and warranty issues
- Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to customer including making customers aware of all packages and retail options available
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments/invoices.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
- Attending training courses when required.
- Previous experience as a service advisor.
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong organisational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to communicate with mechanics, customers, and management.
- Full clean driving license is essential.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!