- Basic Salary £30,160 with OTE up to £35,000
- Hours: Early / Late shift rotation.
About the ideal HGV Technician:
- You will ideally be NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent but the client is also accepting application from highly experienced Level 2 Technicians
- All applications must have direct experience working on HGV’s; being able completing a full range of jobs
- Having a full UK licence is essential and it is desirable to have a Class 1 or 2 HGV licence
- You must be able to effectively communicate verbally and written to a high standard
- You should be flexible enough to adapt to new processes and develop new skills when required and participate in training and development activities
- Being able to work as part of a team is key and also being an active participant in the team is expected
- Being competent enough to develop new working processes, or to enhance current ones
- The hours for this role will be on a 2 shift rotation Monday to Friday. Week 1 will be 8am – 4:30pm and Week 2 will be 1:30pm – 10pm, with 1 in 2 or 3 Saturdays paid at time and half
- You will be ready to hit the ground running and being confident when it comes to repair and maintenance of HGV’s
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures, safely and responsibly
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and warranty material on completion of each repair
- Work with the Parts Team to ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted
- Road test vehicles when required (if you hold an HGV licence)
- Ensure all vehicle defects are reported to workshop controllers
- The opportunity to work for a reputable company that values you and your efforts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Discount on company manufacturer vehicles
- Training and development opportunities; Online and in person training courses to complete
- Discounts on high street retailers, travel, cinema, gyms and many more.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Blyth please contact Olivia Pedley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.