- Based in Bromley, Kent
- Circa £35-40k Basic Salary + Bonus
- Independent Garage
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm + Saturday Morning Rota
Duties will include the managing, sourcing and supply of vehicle parts. You will achieve parts sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the parts team and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
The key responsibilities of a Parts Manager will include:
- Manage the smooth operation of the Parts Dept.
- Identify parts required for workshop technicians and identify bin location
- Utilise CDK DMS system
- Advise personnel of stock availability
- Check in incoming goods
- Maintain parts stores
- Carry out twice-yearly stock take
- Meet set sales performance against a monthly target
If this Parts Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Kent please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Parts Manager Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.