- Competitive Basis Salary £32,000 - £34,000 (DOE)
- OTE £45,000 - £65,000 (DOE)
- Manchester Based Permanent Role
- Outstanding Benefits Package.
The successful MET Technician will be required to:
- Assess faults
- Follow job cards and assessment reports
- Access and remove mechanical and electrical components
- Remove and fit non-structural body panels
- Remove and re-install mechanical and electrical systems
- Follow vehicle valeting requirements and prospect
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction.
Holding an ATA qualification would be beneficial to your application for this MET Technician role.
This organisation offer one of best benefits packages in the UK.
If this MET Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please contact Jamie Bruce at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.