- Salary - Up to £27,500
- OTE - Up to £31,000
- Hours - 40 hours per week.
This workshop provides maintenance, servicing and warranty work to a fleet of vehicles. Using your technical knowledge as a Vehicle Technician:
- You will work on electrical and mechanical systems for a range of LCVs
- You will use diagnostic equipment to establish what is causing the problem
- Carry out technical maintenance
- Repair and/or replace parts
- Perform preventative maintenance
- MOT Preparation.
Our client is looking for a Vehicle Technician who is fully trained, and has time served in the automotive sector. A full driving licence is essential and they would be looking for a Vehicle Technician who is a team player, with great customer service.
What do you get with this Vehicle Technician role?
Our client offers a great package for their workforce...
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Tool insurance
- Company pension & Life assurance
- Company discounts scheme.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.