- Starting hourly rate of circa £10 per hour with a review in place after 6 months of employment
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1 in 5 Saturdays 9:00am to 12:00pm paid at time and a half
- Great opportunity with a reputable local dual site bodyshop!
As a Customer Service Advisor, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Booking vehicles in for repair
- Liaising with the Manager to keep track of the vehicles' progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their vehicle is in the workshop, handing over vehicles after repair work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Adopting a sales approach regarding the upsell of repairs required and relevant approved products
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Current or recent experience as a Customer Service Advisor would be highly advantageous and working experience within the automotive industry would be desirable, but is not essential for this Customer Service Advisor role.
Another desire of our clients is that you hold working experience with the Autoflow system, however this is not essential as full training on this will be provided. Recent or current experience working on a customer service desk is essential to our client at this stage.
For your hard work as a Bodyshop Customer Service Advisor our client is offering:
- Starting hourly rate of circa £10 per hour with a review in place after 6 months of employment.
- Overtime subject to availability including contracted Saturday work, paid at time and a half.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full in-house and system training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a reputable accident repair centre.
- Working hours of 40 hours per week, 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday and with 1 in 5 Saturdays 9:00am-12:00pm paid at time and a half.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.