- Packages available from £17k with bonus schemes leading to big earning opportunities
- Hours: Part time, 30 hours per week, Wednesday – Saturday 8-4.
Responsibilities/Requirements of a Service Advisor:
- Experienced Service Advisor is desirable however those from different Admin or Advisory roles within the Motor Trade are also encouraged to apply
- People who can demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to your team and more importantly your customers
- The ability to work well within a dynamic team as well on off your own innovative
- Strong focus for delivering customer service to a high standard and having great communication skills is essential
- Being organised and passionate also play a big part in this role.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right Service Advisor this position will offer:
- Industry leading package
- 33 days’ annual leave (including B/H) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme, Life Assurance & Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts & Access to Perks at Work discount website
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.