- Up to £15 per hour basic salary plus overtime potential.
- 45-hour week Monday to Friday.
- Opportunity to join an expanding bodyshop!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer your key objectives will include:
- Fulfil all tasks to customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
- Safeguard the customer’s vehicle and its contents while in the bodyshop.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
- Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed Paint Sprayer and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
Paint Sprayers with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but this is not essential for this Paint Sprayer role.
For your hard work as a Paint Sprayer, our client is offering:
- Starting rate of up to £15 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a long-standing accident repair group based in the South Wales region.
- 45-hour working week Monday to Friday.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.