- Basic Salary Circa £48,000 + Bonus
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Accident Repair Group
- Portsmouth, Hampshire
Our Client is part of one of the largest automotive franchise groups within the UK. They are a BS 10123 Accredited Bodyshop, with a 10,000 sq ft operation and the capability of repairing up to 150 vehicles a month. They offer a great combination of a family run business with nearly 30 years in the body shop environment which also benefits from the franchise support of a large national group.
They have the latest technology and equipment available in the Accident Repair Market, acting as repair centre for a number of insurance companies and trade companies.
They are seeking a Panel Beater to join their Portsmouth team! This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business.
What’s on Offer for the Panel Beater?
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Basic Salary Circa: £48,000
- Opportunity for Bonus
- Training & support
- Company Pension
- Supportive Workshop Environment
What the Panel Beater will be doing?
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
To be considered for this Panel Beater role, you must have:
- Full UK Driving licences
- Ideally you are a NVQ level 3 qualified/ATA Panel Technician with a solid Bodyshop background – whether the job at hand is routine or more complex, you will know just how to solve it.
- You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
- You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
- You will have your own fully stocked toolbox, and naturally, due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.