- Highly prestige dealer
- Fantastic long term career progression
- South Norfolk.
The successful Vehicle Technicians must have the below skills:
- Be highly skilled and be able to demonstrate that they have the necessary experience to work on high performance vehicles
- Be able to focus on producing compliant, high-quality work
- Be familiar with the latest diagnostic techniques and equipment
- Be highly self-motivated, flexible, able to work to deadlines and pay attention to detail
- You need to be passionate about customer service, standards of work and also have the ability to think outside the box when coming across challenges
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a busy workshop
- Hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- An MOT licence would be an advantage (not essential).
A clear career development pathway and our commitment to supporting your professional development through both in-house and industry-recognised training.
Hours of work for this Vehicle Technician role is 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday, Saturday mornings one in four 08:00 – 13:00.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Danielle Axtell Carty at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.