- Starting salary up to £26,000 per annum with £2-3,000 additional bonus potential.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-4:00pm.
Reporting to the Centre Manager and working with a friendly workshop team, you will take responsibility for carrying out mechanical servicing and repair on a variety of car and light vans.
Assisting with the servicing and repair of vehicles in compliance with company procedure and Health & Safety regulations.
You will ensure the work is carried out to a high standard in line with our client's customer journey and for portraying a professional image.
In order to be eligible for this Service Technician role, you will need to have a UK driving licence with minimal points and be qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as a minimum and ideally hold practical experience within another automotive workshop environment beyond your qualification.
Overall you will be a good team player with excellent communication skills, liaising with other team members to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Service Technician, our client is offering:
- Staring salary up to £26,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to performance related bonus providing an additional £2-3,000 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability and paid at a standard rate.
- 28 days annual leave allowance.
- Access to in-house training and development.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme alongside various other company benefits.
- Chance to work with the UK's fastest growing tyre retailer.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-4:00pm.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.