- Up to £28,000 Basic Depending on Experience
- Monday - Friday + Saturdays on a rota basis
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with the best supportive management in place.
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client:
- Book work into the workshop including MOT’s and services
- Upsell any additional products including service plans and various add ons
- Look after the customer throughout their journey of them having their vehicle booked in
- Must have previous experience working in the motor trade as a service advisor
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent customer service skills
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.