- £25,000 Basic Salary; £45,000 OTE
- Unique opportunity to join a growing Main Dealer Group
As well as working to maintain a high Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) with the dealership’s customers.
Responsibilities of a Vehicle Sales Compliance Manager include:
- To ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the finance and insurance function
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of products and warranties
- Processing finance and insurance deals, accurately and securing approval and payment through approved sources and channels
- To ensure it operates in a compliant manner through the FCA portal via reports and audits
- To operate in such a way as to maximise sales and returns to dealership from this function
- To ensure Sales Manager and Sales Executives are informed of any changes in the finance and insurance market
- To ensure that all Sales Executives are compliant through training
- To achieve financial income and penetration targets set by the Group
- To be a proactive, engaged member of the Vehicle Sales team
If this opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Motor Trade opportunities in Solihull area, please contact Tabitha Seyforth at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!