- FULLY NEGOTIABLE STARTING SALARY + BONUSES.
- 8:00AM-5:30PM MON TO FRI AND 1 IN 2 SAT 8:00AM-12:00PM.
- KEY ROLE IN THE FUTURE SUCCESS OF OUR CLIENT'S BUSINESS.
Reporting to the Company Directors and working as part our client's vehicle recovery team, in this role this role you shall be responsible for handling day to day administration duties regarding vehicle breakdowns and recovery.
This shall include dispatching drivers to breakdowns and incidents, liaising with customers, breakdown clubs, insurance companies and authorities, booking in and releasing seized vehicles from controlled compound, and creating notices for seized vehicles and creating invoices. Occasional out of hour call taking shall be required however this will be rota'd and you shall receive an incentive for doing this.
In order to be eligible you will need the following skills and experience:
- Direct experience in a similar vehicle recovery role would be highly advantageous however is non-essential.
- Previous experience in the automotive/transport industry in a customer service role of some capacity would be essential.
- Strong geographical knowledge of the surrounding region.
- Work well under pressure and as part of a team.
- Competent using IT and telephone systems.
- A caring/charismatic personality.
- Clear communicator with an excellent telephone manner.
- CPB check clear and able to pass Police vetting.
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience.
- Access to further performance related bonuses/incentives.
- Company pension scheme.
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- In-house training and development.
- First hand stake in helping drive our client's business forward.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.