- Based in Dartford
- £27k Basic Salary + Bonus
- Working in Prestige Main Dealer environment.
Our client's Dealership Tyre Fitters lead a small team and are responsible for the tyre bay operation based within one of our prestigious dealership centres.
Tyre Fitters are the vital people who go above and beyond to exceed customer’s expectations and ensure the quality tyres we supply, are fitted to the highest safety standards.
Skills & Experience for this Tyre Fitter role:
- Experience in tyre fitting or a fast-fit role
- Desire to learn quickly and enthusiastically
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Full UK driving licence mandatory
- A coaching-based approach to team development
- Ability to lead on core values, principles and standards.
As well as carrying out all tyre fitting procedures including puncture repairs and wheel alignment, as a Tyre Fitter you’ll be responsible for stock control and ensuring the team delivers a first class customer experience.
Benefits of this Tyre Fitter role:
- Competitive salary - including £2000 per annum area living allowance
- Monthly bonus
- 33.5 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Generous staff discounts for you and your family
- Award-winning training and development, with fantastic career prospects
- Exclusive discounts at major retailers, restaurants, holidays and much more
- Wide range of wellbeing support for you and your family.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.