- Salary - Up to £27,500
- OTE - Up to £31,000
- Hours - 40 hours per week
- This workshop provides maintenance, servicing and warranty work to a fleet of vehicles. Using your technical knowledge:
- You will work on electrical and mechanical systems for a range of LCVs
- You will use diagnostic equipment to establish what is causing the problem
- Carry out technical maintenance
- Repair and/or replace parts
- Perform preventative maintenance
- MOT Preparation
Our client is looking for a Van Technician who is fully trained, and has time served in the automotive sector. A full driving licence is essential and they would be looking for someone who is a team player, with great customer service.
What do you get?
Our client offers a great package for their workforce...
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Tool insurance
- Company pension & Life assurance
- Company discounts scheme
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Van Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.