- Monday - Friday only
- Basic Salary £17-£20 per hour depending on experience
- Barking area
Our Client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal candidate for the job must be able to work to targets with a large amount of work coming through the body shop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship.
Our Client continues to invest in the latest technology ensuring a fantastic work place for customers and colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £45,000 Dependent on experience
- A supportive Management Structure
- Monday to Friday only!
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Competent English Reading & Writing Skills
- Qualifications are Advantageous
- Previous Panel Beating Experience
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.