- Birmingham Area
- Basic salary £28,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
- Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:00, with Saturdays 1 in 3 8:30 - 12:30.
Vehicle Technician Role and Responsibilities:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
- Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements.
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years’ experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
- Ideally hold a valid MOT Card
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- Full UK driving licence.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.