- Location - Mayfair, London
- Salary - £37k+
- Monday - Friday only!
They operate with only the highest quality vehicles and therefore will only be considering highly experienced and stable mechanics.
Duties of a Classic Car Restoration Technician may include:
- Servicing vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
- Producing time estimates
- Maintaining repair and service records
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
If this Classic Car Restoration Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Classic Car Mechanic Jobs in Mayfair, Battersea, Wimbledon & South West London, please contact Liam Buffenbarger TODAY!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.