- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm + Saturday Rota (1 in 5).
- Salary: realistic average earning of £34,000 basic (uncapped) p.a.
- Company: Main Car Dealership.
- Location: Southend-on-Sea, Essex
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
They have an awesome product to work with, fantastic working environment with modern equipment in the workshop.
They also enrol Vehicle Technicians on to the manufacturer course, completion of this takes 1-2 years depending on the individual and once fully accredited your salary will be increased!
Duties of a Vehicle Technician include:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs.
- Diagnostics – fault finding.
- Brakes, suspension, exhausts.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Carry out other duties as requested.
- A stable career background as a Vehicle Technician.
- You will have NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Have a good attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Motivated with a desire to enhance your knowledge.
- MOT is most preferable but not essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence and your own set of tools.
Motor trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southend-on-Sea please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.