- Monday to Friday only!
- Basic Salary up to £40k DOE
- Busy and well-established Bodyshop.
Also our client is looking for an Assistant Bodyshop Manager with management experience in a Crash Repair Garage environment. Our client is looking to develop and bring on new contracts so anybody with business development or new accounts experience would be advantageous.
The Assistant Bodyshop Manager will need to have a proven track record working as a Assistant Bodyshop Manager, Accident Repair Workshop Controller or Service Reception Manager preferably with some automotive Accident Repair management experience.
As a Assistant Bodyshop Manager, you will be working in a busy, fast paced environment helping to ensure set targets and deadlines are met.
Duties of an Assistant Bodyshop Manager:
- Being a leader, setting the example
- Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements
- Liaison with suppliers and insurance companies
- Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Works very closely with Bodyshop Manager, Director and other internal stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workloads and delegate effectively to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
- Managing, leading and motivating other service reception staff while focusing on overall profitability of the business.
- Reliable, punctual and knowledgeable right hand person to the Bodyshop Manager
- Eye for Detail
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.