- Competitive Basic Salary
- Split shifts between 7am-6:30pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays on a rota
- Bonus opportunities
- Great long term career prospects
In this Service Advisor role you will be required to work closely with customers, ensuring their requirements are met and aim to make their experience of the company as pleasant as possible.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Advisor include:
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!