- Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm and Saturday Morning’s on a rota
- Negotiable basic + Bonus
- Busy Main Dealership
As an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor, you must be able to:
- Prepare paperwork before the customer comes in.
- Produce job cards/service sheets.
- Deal with invoicing and credit card payments.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
For your hard work, they will reward you with an excellent pay structure! For that next step in your career apply now! Motor trade experience as a Service Advisor is essential.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Stafford, please contact Jamie Bruce at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.