- Basic: £24,000
- OTE: £30,000
- Hours Monday to Friday 8am-6pm
- 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
They are a friendly and well established dealership. You will be kept busy with a volume of daily customers and workshop bookings. This is a great opportunity to expand upon your skills and knowledge of the brand, while assisting with customers, their vehicle repairs and maintenance
The ideal Service Advisor will have:
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor or Aftersales Executive valuable, and the salary will reflect this.
- Confident in assisting all customers with the same high level of service, ensuring all their needs are met and are satisfied
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, delivering all vehicle back to the customer when required
- Ensuring the best customer service is always delivered and resolving any problems or concerns in a timely manner
- Warranty administration understanding
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!