- Basic Salary Up to £26,000
- Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer
- Monday – Friday 07:00 – 17:00, 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:00 – 12:00
- Crawley, West Sussex
Our Client has a great reputation of being a family friendly business, and provides a great working environment. They are very established within the Commercial Vehicle sector and benefits from strong manufacturer support.
Over the past 12 months they have expanded their operations and opened a trade parts centre, to provide support to the growing customer base. They are currently seeking a Parts advisor to join their already established team, to be part of a developing wing within a widely known commercial vehicle business.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £26,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday Gifts!
- Christmas Gifts
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
- Receive all trade enquiries for parts by phone, WebParts & email, ensuring that all orders are promptly and accurately dispatched.
- Receive/issue and return all parts in line with company and manufactures procedures.
- Ensure that where possible non-stocked parts are obtained from group stocks, in preference to the manufacturer/outside suppliers.
- Ensure that all customers whether internal or external are kept fully informed as to the progress with back orders etc.
- Ensure that all invoices/credit notes produced are accurate, with order numbers recorded where required.
- Support deliveries for Parts Delivery Driver holiday cover and emergency delivery.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Excellent telephone and email customer handling skills
- Strong organisational Skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ideally experience within the automotive sector
- Experience with Kerridge is beneficial
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.