- Location – Harlow, Essex.
- Hourly Rate: £15.50 - £18.50 per hour / 40 hours p.w.
- Overtime: Paid at time+half.
- Travelling to customer sites servicing and repairing heavy plant machinery.
- Liaising with service team to resolve problems and order parts.
- Completion of reports and hours worked, then submitted.
- An extensive knowledge on a variety of heavy plant including Shredders, Wheeled Loaders, Track Loaders, Screens, Waste Handlers, Excavators
- Must have previous experience as a qualified Plant Vehicle Technician / Mechanic.
- Must be comfortable working as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Competent with reading/understanding hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Understanding of in engine after treatment systems, SCR, DPF.
- Good understanding of electrical circuits
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Full UK Driving License.
- Apprentice NVQ level 3 plant maintenance or similar.
- Quarry passport.
- Passport to safety.
- Air conditioning.
- Working Hours - 0800 - 1630 / 40 hours per week.
- Must be flexible with working hours when required (possible late nights or weekend work).
- Holiday entitlement of 32 days (including bank holidays).
If this Mobile Plant Engineer / Mechanic Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Harlow, please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.