- Hours: Monday to Friday – 40 hours
- Salary: £26,000 Basic - OTE £32,000
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
The successful Panel Beater must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, on their own initiative and be capable of producing a high standard of automotive panel workmanship.
What our clients are looking for:
- Completing own Panel work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Knowledge and experience of using a JIG system.
Our client is a company that prides itself on looking after their employees and has a close knit team.
If this Panel Beater role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Wrexham area, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.