- Monday to Friday 42.5 hours per week, Saturdays on a rota @ overtime rate
- Basic Salary Starting of £28,000 with an OTE up to £3K
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product.
A large part of the Van Technician position involves:
- Investigate and diagnose faults, reporting findings to the Workshop Controller/Foreman.
- Liaise with Service Advisors regarding work carried out, to be communicated to the customer. Speak to customers if required.
- Carry out all servicing and repairs to a high standard with an effective use of time and in line with Customer Handling Standards.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Our client offers an excellent package of benefits and a high standard working environment with the latest diagnostic equipment.
If this LCV Technician Vacancy interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Warwickshire area please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.