- Anywhere between £25,000 - £35,000+ DOE
- Monday to Friday
- This is a great opportunity for Service Managers, Parts Managers, Aftersales Managers, Assistant Service Managers, or experienced Workshop Controllers seeking to get away from the high-pressured PLC Main Dealer environment.
You will be the first point on contact for customers so it is vital that you have been in a customer facing role, within the Motor Trade, previously.
You will also be responsible for ordering parts, running the front desk, and regularly communicating with the Vehicle Technicians and customers.
For this role, you must have/be:
- Hold technical knowledge or skills
- Have experience within a Main Dealer or Independent Garage regardless of position
- Other experience from the Automotive sector will also be considered
- Full UK driving licence
- Able to work well under pressure
- Experience in customer service
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.