- Basic salary up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience + OTE
- Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, Saturdays on a rota
This is a great opportunity to join a team with a great earning potential. The salary will be experience dependable in the range of £28,000 - £30,000 basic + bonuses based on upsells and world class customer service.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Service Advisor duties will include:
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with vehicle technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
- Updating customers at all times
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.