- Salary up to £35,500 - Dependent on Experience
- Working 4 on 4 off 18:00 - 06:00
- Great Career Opportunities
Key Duties for this HGV Technician
- Work to include carrying out service and maintenance of HGV
- Must be conversant with current working methods, including MOT Preparation.
- Heavy goods vehicle diagnostics experience
- Experience of onsite inspections preferable.
- HGV 1 licence is preferable but not essential
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Experience working on Heavy Good Vehicles (HGV’s)
- Full UK driving license
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.