- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm. Saturday mornings on a rota basis
- Basic salary up to £30,000 depending on experience, qualification and skillset + a bonus.
Here, the management team are supportive and want you to achieve realistic targets along with a friendly team of Workshop Technicians to work alongside. They encourage internal progression for those who work hard, are dedicated to the company and want to develop!
They work on a multitude of vehicles ranging from cars to vans ensuring their fleet is safe and roadworthy for their customers to drive. The Vehicle Technician role will be completing services, maintenance and repairs on both cars and vans for a range of manufacturers - great to learn as you work!
Vehicle Technician Role Requirements:
- A comprehensive knowledge of cars & light commercial vehicle mechanics.
- Able to work alone and under your own initiative diagnose, rectify and repair.
- Must reside within a reasonable travel distance of Kidderminster.
If this Vehicle Technician role interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Vehicle Technician roles in Worcestershire, Shropshire or Mid/North Wales please contact Samara Ward at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.