- £26,000 basic / £30,800 OTE realistic (uncapped)
- 42 hour week including Saturday mornings on a rota
- Work for one of the UK's top Motor Vehicle retailers!
Our client's Service Advisors play an important role in providing our customers with a personalised, premium experience as they come back to us time and time again for servicing, MOT and repairs. It is their job to show off their knowledge and expertise so that our customers have all the information they require when making decisions about the servicing of their vehicle. With this in mind, our client provide ongoing training and development opportunities for our Service Advisors through customer experience workshops.
What our client are looking for in a Service Advisor:
- Someone with heaps of energy, a warm personality and a real passion for delivering first class customer experiences
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport easily and are able to explain technical information in a way that is clear and concise
- Previous experience using Kerridge also known as ADP would be an advantage
- You will be a great team player and able to work independently also
- Competitive salaries with clear pay scales in place as you develop
- Generous annual leave allowance that increases with service
- Eligibility to join one of our colleague car plans and cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity leave, adoption leave & paternity leave
- Critical illness cover after 2 years plus life assurance and free will writing service
- Discounted shopping vouchers, eye car scheme, tech scheme
- Employee assistant programme and free access to Smart Health
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.