- Basic Salary: £16 an hour (£36,500) Experience dependent.
- OTE Salary: £42,000+ (Efficiency based bonus scheme)
- Flexible Hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 3:30pm OR 7am - 4:30pm OR 8:00am to 5:30pm.
- No weekends.
The ideal Panel Beater will be the following:
- Competent/qualified panel beater.
- Possess a flexible approach and a positive attitude
- Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Help achieve sales targets as set out by Bodyshop Manager
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
- Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
- Comply with Company administrative procedures i.e. Use clock card machine, complete job cards etc.
- You must be able to communicate to a high level to ensure the smooth flow of work through the Workshop, liaising with your colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met and in most cases exceeded.
- Basic salary of £16 an hour + Bonus with potential to earn well over £40,000/year
- Flexible shift patterns, with a choice of when you start/finish to suit your personal life.
- Company benefits/discounts.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.