- Hours: Monday - Friday 08.30am – 17.30pm + Alternate Saturdays 08.30am – 12.30pm.
- Salary: is between £19-26k basic, dependent on experience + bonus.
- Company: Main/Franchise Car Dealership.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
You will need to have a proven track record as a Car Parts Advisor, be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
Duties of a Car Parts Advisor will include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
- Experienced with either Parts Factor or Main Car Dealer parts experience.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a DMS and parts system.
Motor Trade parts experience is essential to the role.
To apply please send your current CV quoting the job reference number, or for more details call Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!