- Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday + Saturday (1 in 2) 08.30-13.00.
- Salary: up to £35,000 basic |+ bonus = OTE up to £42,000 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
The successful Vehicle Technician will be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician as well as being skilled in all aspects of motor repairs including diagnostic work, electronics and servicing.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician will include:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in Essex, please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs