- 42.5 hours per week, working Monday to Saturday
- Basic salary up to £23,000
As well as dealing with tyres you will also be carrying out regular tyre stock checks, wheel-alignment with the latest state-of-the-art geometry equipment, replacing exhausts, batteries and providing a range of other services for our customers.
Candidate Requirements for this Tyre Fitter role:
- A professional track record as a Tyre Fitter or Fast Fit Technician.
- Ideally have experience in suspension, wheel alignment tyres and exhausts.
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience.
- A full UK Licence.
- Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Tyre Fitter job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicestershire please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.