- Basic Salary up to £26,000 + Bonus
- Monday – Friday (42.5hrs per week) with Saturday mornings on a Rota
Key Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician:
- Carry out service and repairs, including diagnostics.
- Be able to work to timed appointments.
- Communicating with the Parts department to obtain parts needed, along with Workshop Controller.
- Ensure opportunities are identified to improve business/profitability.
- Support and help colleagues where required to deliver team priorities.
- Undertake the necessary training and skills development.
- Full knowledge of our products and customer needs.
- Customer orientated.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Be flexible as the role may involve working at another location when the demand dictates.
- Computer literate and capable of liaising in-house electronically.
- Clean driving licence.
- Can-do attitude.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.