- Basic Salary - Up to £33,200 (experience Dependent)
- Performance based bonus TBA at interview stage
- 39 hour week, 7 days on a Rota (weekends worked = 2 days off midweek)
They are looking for an experience Manager from either an Independent Garage or Fast Fit Centre background. The successful candidate must also be able to maintain exceptional quality while meeting targets and also liaise with managers, co-workers and customers. A valid UK driving license is essential.
Responsibilities of a Centre Manager Include:
- Managing a small team of approximately 7 people.
- Organising workload and workshop bookings.
- Operating workshop loading system.
- Have a customer focused mentality.
- Dealing with customer enquiries in person and by telephone.
- Quoting for repairs, selling labour hours available via customer bookings.
- Accurately recording faults with vehicles/completing job sheets.
- Obtaining authority for repairs.
- Managing and ordering parts.
- Creating invoices and taking payment from customers.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.