- Hours: 42.5 hours per week
- Salary: Up to £26,000 depending on experience
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
You must have a stable job history and be confident and willing to proactively contact customers to recommend your products and services.
Duties of a Mobile Tyre Fitter:
- Identify worn & faulty components needs in accordance with the Company Standards.
- Advise customers of work required to ensure vehicle is in road worthy condition.
- Remove & refit components and carry out tyre related adjustments in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
- Repair Tyres in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
You must hold a full clean driving licence, be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If you would like to find out more about this Mobile Tyre Fitter Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in North & East London, please contact Annalise at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!