- £29,000 OTE
- 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Exciting opportunity to join one of the top 100 dealer groups in the UK!
The ideal Vehicle Damage Assessor will take pride in ensuring our client's customers are provided with the very best service.
You will work in a friendly and dynamic environment, receiving a full induction and ongoing support. Our client recognise that happy and satisfied employees give excellent customer service. Staff benefits include a uniform, company pension scheme and access to the
staff car scheme to mention a few.
Skills Needed for the Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor role:
- As an estimator you will require technical skills, knowledge, and experience of body and paint repair in the accident and repair industry
- Technical and engineering/estimating experience with a good, clear knowledge of current estimating systems, (Audatex experience is essential)
- Good professional negotiation skills
- The ability to communicate well under pressure
Vehicle Damage Assessor Requirements:
- Full Clean driving licence
- Audatex certified
- Salary is Dependent on Experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Work Place Pension after 3 months
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional development
- Uniform provided
- Car Benefit Scheme available after 6 months
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.