- Monday - Friday 45 Hours per week
- £32,000 - £35.000 DOE + Bonus + Overtime
- Unique Opportunity
- Acton, West London
Our client covers a multitude of widely varying work from general servicing, repairs and upgrades, race, international rally, event preparation and race support to full restorations.
This Super Car Mechanic role would suit somebody with an interest in Super Cars or racing and race prep-ideally with some mechanical engineering understanding.
You will need to be multi-skilled; this is not a role where parts are just replaced, and the vehicle returned back to the customer. Strong diagnostic skills developed through experience is required, to understand and complete work on these vehicles. Our client is looking for Super Car Mechanics with knowledge on 10 and 12 cylinder engined super cars.
A good eye for detail and quality control is essential as our client is world renowned as Super Car Mechanical Repairs and Servicing.
- For the successful technician our client is looking to offer of £32,000 - £35,000 DOE + Bonus
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30pm with 1 hour breaks + Saturday morning on a rota.
- Overtime and a productivity bonus are available.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to
Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.