- £28,000 dependent on experience + up to £32,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday + 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Main Dealer benefits, brand training etc...
This is a great opportunity for a Service Advisor to join a team with a great earning potential. The salary will be experience dependable in the range of £24,000 - £28,000 as a basic + an OTE of £32,000.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Your duties as a Service Advisor will include:
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.